Wednesday 10 June 2015

Prezi - A quick introduction to Service-Learning

A while ago I had prepared a prezi presentation for an introductory workshop on community service-learning for faculty at my institution.  I have since had a few requests to provide the link on my blog which you can find below:




I am also open to feedback and suggestions for the addition of items, theories or concepts to the presentation.  Most of the slides are adapted from the sources which I provide in the presentation.  As well, the "Six Step Guide" is a work in progress based on the themes I am picking up from the readings.  Enjoy!

If the prezi will not load, you can try the link below:

http://prezi.com/nivpoilcyp35/present/?auth_key=tv3ow2m&follow=qik1nmq_-pto&kw=present-nivpoilcyp35&rc=ref-131690227

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment