Tuesday 25 August 2015

Blog Name Change - humberservicelearning

Hello!

And welcome back to another school year.  I hope everyone has had a chance to relax and enjoy some of the great weather this summer.  I hope to have more service-learning related blog posts up and running shortly.  If you would like to share ideas or a post the door is always open!

I also want to let you know that I have changed the blog address to better reflect the content and hopefully make it easier for people to find.  If you subscribe to the blog you may have to re-subscribe.  This change will also allow me the opportunity to blog on other topics in the future as I was using my name originally.

New blog address: www.humberservicelearning.blogspot.ca  

All the best for a fun and exciting new school year,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment